21 hours ago21 hr Hi,Just purchased the xbox variant of the inibuilds a380 airliner. Is it normal for the jetways to not be connected
8 hours ago8 hr Staff Hi,Are you using the in-game ATC menu to call for the jetbridge?Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
5 hours ago5 hr Author Hi,No I’m not using the in-game ATC to call for the jetbridge I use the EFB under ground operations.Chris
5 hours ago5 hr Author 2 minutes ago, 20Chris01 said:Hi,No I’m not using the in-game ATC to call for the jetbridge I use the EFB under ground operations.Not the asobo EFB but the built in EFB inside the cockpit to no success.Chris
5 hours ago5 hr Staff 12 minutes ago, 20Chris01 said: 14 minutes ago, 20Chris01 said: Hi,Thanks, I'll have one of our xbox testers test this out! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Create an account or sign in to comment