Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TAT consistantly stays at ground temps

Featured Replies

On my last several flights in the A350-900ULR, the aircraft can't hold climb speed or a normal climb rate above ~10,000 ft while Live Weather is on. Turning off Live Weather fixes it right away. I haven't seen this in non-INI aircraft, so I'm reporting it here before opening a ticket with Asobo/MSFS.
Build: 1.2.6

Steps to reproduce

  1. Load the A350-900ULR at VOHS with Live Weather on (29 Sept 2026, ~12:00 UTC).

  2. Depart with TOW: 414.3, ZFW 350.5, fuel 65.2, CI 160, thrust levers in CL.

  3. Climb through ~10,000 ft MSL toward FL410.

  4. Watch TAT/SAT, speed, and vertical speed.

    Workaround

    • Turning off Live Weather makes TAT drop sharply, and performance goes back to normal.

    • Turning Live Weather back on makes TAT go back to a level which is unrealistic for that altitude.

      Live weather disabled:
      image.png

Live weather enabled:
image.png

  • Author

I have Rex Atmos Core, which theoretically shouldn't impact it since I'm not doing weather injection.

That said, I've experienced this with default weather and Rex Atmos Core.

  • Staff
58 minutes ago, kewtz said:

I have Rex Atmos Core, which theoretically shouldn't impact it since I'm not doing weather injection.

That said, I've experienced this with default weather and Rex Atmos Core.

If you're willing to test, try turning off REX and see if it affects the TAT.

Thanks!

Kyle - Community Manager

iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.