Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

No parking guidance at gates

Featured Replies

Not sure if it's a gsx issue or a inibuilds issue but I have never got the parking guidance at gates like I get in the fenix.

Anything that I am missing?

  • Author

Had it at Frankfurt but yesterday it worked at Doha and Heathrow.

  • Author
59 minutes ago, iniKyle said:

Do you have the specific simbrief profiles downloaded for each airport?

Not sure I know. I have the airports in my community folder.

  • Staff
5 minutes ago, deepakvrao said:

Not sure I know. I have the airports in my community folder.

You also need to download specific GSX profiles for each individual 3rd party airport you own. iniBuilds GSX profiles can be downloaded directly from the iniManager, while other 3rd party profiles may be found on flightsim.to

Thanks!

Kyle - Community Manager

iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.