Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GSX staircase has no response

Featured Replies

My GSX staircase has no response. I downloaded the GSX configuration file for the A380 from the forum, but when I'm on the tarmac, these stairs don't dock at the position of the cabin door. I tried reinstalling, but it didn't work7aa1500b085a8a6c50f372c9f8320b97.png

Edited by SimonRiley_M

  • Author
38 minutes ago, iniKyle said:

你好,

我刚在我这边设置了这个,一切都按预期运行。这发生在哪个机场?

谢谢!

截图 2026-09-28 102043.png

Thank you for your reply!

I tried RJTT, EDDF, ZBAA, and some other airports, and it's the same issue. My GSX version is 4.0.23. Could it be a problem with GSX itself?

  • Staff
50 minutes ago, SimonRiley_M said:

Thank you for your reply!

I tried RJTT, EDDF, ZBAA, and some other airports, and it's the same issue. My GSX version is 4.0.23. Could it be a problem with GSX itself?

I am also on 4.0.23 of GSX.

I would suggest manually removing the A380 GSX profile, and reinstalling it.

Let me know if that helps solve the issue!

Kyle - Community Manager

iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

  • Author
12 minutes ago, iniKyle said:

我也在用GSX 4.0.23版本。

我建议手动卸载A380 GSX配置文件并重新安装。

如果这能解决问题,请告诉我!

Yes, it has started working normally. I reinstalled the GSX configuration file for the A380 and rechecked my GSX. It has returned to normal. Thank you very much for your assistance

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.