September 28Sep 28 My GSX staircase has no response. I downloaded the GSX configuration file for the A380 from the forum, but when I'm on the tarmac, these stairs don't dock at the position of the cabin door. I tried reinstalling, but it didn't work Edited September 28Sep 28 by SimonRiley_M
September 28Sep 28 Staff Hi,I just tested this on my end and everything was working as intended. Which airport did this occur at?Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 28Sep 28 Author 38 minutes ago, iniKyle said:你好,我刚在我这边设置了这个,一切都按预期运行。这发生在哪个机场?谢谢!Thank you for your reply!I tried RJTT, EDDF, ZBAA, and some other airports, and it's the same issue. My GSX version is 4.0.23. Could it be a problem with GSX itself?
September 28Sep 28 Staff 50 minutes ago, SimonRiley_M said:Thank you for your reply!I tried RJTT, EDDF, ZBAA, and some other airports, and it's the same issue. My GSX version is 4.0.23. Could it be a problem with GSX itself?I am also on 4.0.23 of GSX. I would suggest manually removing the A380 GSX profile, and reinstalling it.Let me know if that helps solve the issue! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 28Sep 28 Author 12 minutes ago, iniKyle said:我也在用GSX 4.0.23版本。我建议手动卸载A380 GSX配置文件并重新安装。如果这能解决问题,请告诉我!Yes, it has started working normally. I reinstalled the GSX configuration file for the A380 and rechecked my GSX. It has returned to normal. Thank you very much for your assistance
Create an account or sign in to comment