Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blank PFD's after v1.0.10

Featured Replies

Hello,

After the v1.0.10 update all my PFD displays remain black after power up. For a fraction of a second on the pilots right PFD I see the Synaptic Simulations in the white box flash and disappear. I've tried deleting contents from the community and WASM folders, ensuring the marketplace version is disabled, and reinstalling through the ini manager. I'm running a RTX 5080 with latest drivers. I suspect a WASM crash?

Solved by Eurosky

  • Solution

Think the problem is the LIZ3 CPDLC/Acars addon. I had an older version installed.

Edited by Eurosky

  • Staff
22 hours ago, Wispy said:

Hello,

After the v1.0.10 update all my PFD displays remain black after power up. For a fraction of a second on the pilots right PFD I see the Synaptic Simulations in the white box flash and disappear. I've tried deleting contents from the community and WASM folders, ensuring the marketplace version is disabled, and reinstalling through the ini manager. I'm running a RTX 5080 with latest drivers. I suspect a WASM crash?

6 hours ago, Eurosky said:

Think the problem is the LIZ3 CPDLC/Acars addon. I had an older version installed.

Can you confirm you are using the said addon above?

Thanks!

Kyle - Community Manager

iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

  • Author

That was the issue. I missed clearing it from the community folder. Thank you!

  • iniKyle locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.