Yesterday at 02:40 PM1 day I think the title is self explanatory.Has anyone else experiencing this? During take off roll everything runs smoothly til about V1. Then there are massive stutters during rotation and in the air until about 200-400 ft above ground.
Yesterday at 03:31 PM1 day Staff Hi,The team is aware of a small number of users reporting the issue you mentioned above.For troubleshooting purposes, are you able to tell me your PC specs?Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Yesterday at 04:09 PM1 day Author NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 Laptop GPU (12 GB)Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics (128 MB)64-Bit-Betriebssystem, x64-basierter Prozessor13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-13700H (2.40 GHz)
Yesterday at 04:25 PM1 day Staff 16 minutes ago, Matthias0412 said:NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 Laptop GPU (12 GB)Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics (128 MB)64-Bit-Betriebssystem, x64-basierter Prozessor13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-13700H (2.40 GHz)Thank you! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
12 hours ago12 hr I can report the same, even with quite a good setup.NVIDIA GeForce RTX 5090, 9800X3D and 64 GB memory.
2 hours ago2 hr Reporting the same;RTX 5080, 14900K with 64 GB Memory. After I get high enough, stutters go away and I maintain a stable 90 FPS.
Create an account or sign in to comment