September 27Sep 27 I think the title is self explanatory.Has anyone else experiencing this? During take off roll everything runs smoothly til about V1. Then there are massive stutters during rotation and in the air until about 200-400 ft above ground.
September 27Sep 27 Staff Hi,The team is aware of a small number of users reporting the issue you mentioned above.For troubleshooting purposes, are you able to tell me your PC specs?Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 27Sep 27 Author NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 Laptop GPU (12 GB)Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics (128 MB)64-Bit-Betriebssystem, x64-basierter Prozessor13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-13700H (2.40 GHz)
September 27Sep 27 Staff 16 minutes ago, Matthias0412 said:NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 Laptop GPU (12 GB)Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics (128 MB)64-Bit-Betriebssystem, x64-basierter Prozessor13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-13700H (2.40 GHz)Thank you! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 28Sep 28 I can report the same, even with quite a good setup.NVIDIA GeForce RTX 5090, 9800X3D and 64 GB memory.
September 28Sep 28 Reporting the same;RTX 5080, 14900K with 64 GB Memory. After I get high enough, stutters go away and I maintain a stable 90 FPS.
Tuesday at 04:06 PM5 days Author I installed low res pack and activated Performance Mode.It‘s smoother in Cruise (Auto Fps leaves the TLOD Level at 200)but still very Heavy stutters on take Off Roll Maybe it‘s the Dubai V2 scenery?I have to Check with other non Performance Heavy Airports
Wednesday at 06:43 AM5 days Author 14 hours ago, Matthias0412 said:I installed low res pack and activated Performance Mode.It‘s smoother in Cruise (Auto Fps leaves the TLOD Level at 200)but still very Heavy stutters on take Off RollMaybe it‘s the Dubai V2 scenery?I have to Check with other non Performance Heavy AirportsJust tried with default (handcrafted) SYD Airport. More fps on take off roll but the same issue during rotation and until reaching 200-400 feet.So taking off is not something I enjoy right now
Saturday at 05:25 AM2 days I am experiencing the same, however mostly when I have say intentions traffic on (all other aircraft including inibuilds a350 I get 74fps and no main thread spikes), however in the A380 it stutters as soon as traffic is on. FPS goes down to 34fps on takeoff. DXB V2 is also terrible performance at the moment. 4090, Ryzen 7 7850
Create an account or sign in to comment