Sunday at 02:40 PM2 days I think the title is self explanatory.Has anyone else experiencing this? During take off roll everything runs smoothly til about V1. Then there are massive stutters during rotation and in the air until about 200-400 ft above ground.
Sunday at 03:31 PM2 days Staff Hi,The team is aware of a small number of users reporting the issue you mentioned above.For troubleshooting purposes, are you able to tell me your PC specs?Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Sunday at 04:09 PM2 days Author NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 Laptop GPU (12 GB)Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics (128 MB)64-Bit-Betriebssystem, x64-basierter Prozessor13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-13700H (2.40 GHz)
Sunday at 04:25 PM2 days Staff 16 minutes ago, Matthias0412 said:NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 Laptop GPU (12 GB)Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics (128 MB)64-Bit-Betriebssystem, x64-basierter Prozessor13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-13700H (2.40 GHz)Thank you! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Monday at 07:16 AM2 days I can report the same, even with quite a good setup.NVIDIA GeForce RTX 5090, 9800X3D and 64 GB memory.
Monday at 05:21 PM1 day Reporting the same;RTX 5080, 14900K with 64 GB Memory. After I get high enough, stutters go away and I maintain a stable 90 FPS.
20 hours ago20 hr Author I installed low res pack and activated Performance Mode.It‘s smoother in Cruise (Auto Fps leaves the TLOD Level at 200)but still very Heavy stutters on take Off Roll Maybe it‘s the Dubai V2 scenery?I have to Check with other non Performance Heavy Airports
6 hours ago6 hr Author 14 hours ago, Matthias0412 said:I installed low res pack and activated Performance Mode.It‘s smoother in Cruise (Auto Fps leaves the TLOD Level at 200)but still very Heavy stutters on take Off RollMaybe it‘s the Dubai V2 scenery?I have to Check with other non Performance Heavy AirportsJust tried with default (handcrafted) SYD Airport. More fps on take off roll but the same issue during rotation and until reaching 200-400 feet.So taking off is not something I enjoy right now
Create an account or sign in to comment