September 27Sep 27 20260927-0823-36.0291543.mp4The zoom is also moving, when i try to switch from Plan to ARC or ARC tp NAV.Only Keyboard and Mouse connected with standard 2024 Keyboard profile.Any first suggestions, how we can the reason? - The A350 has the same behavior... i have no idea, what key binding could have this result :)Thanks in advance :D
September 27Sep 27 Staff Hi, This appears to be some type of keybind issue. I'll test on my end and report back.Thanks for your patience! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Saturday at 03:03 AM2 days Also noticed this but did not have time to investigate further and report. One thought that crossed my mind was that it could be to maintain same scale when switching between Nav which gives you full rose and Arc. I don't remember if it was happening between Nav and plan thought but can check when I next fly the super.
9 hours ago9 hr Author Solution there also was a Topic about A350https://forum.inibuilds.com/topic/35914-v123-nd-range-selector-bug/so, is it a Bug or a feature? :D
6 hours ago6 hr Staff 2 hours ago, HolePunch said:there also was a Topic about A350https://forum.inibuilds.com/topic/35914-v123-nd-range-selector-bug/so, is it a Bug or a feature? :DThank you! After speaking with the team, this was the answer I've also received. Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Create an account or sign in to comment