September 26Sep 26 Hello,I have some problems with my cursor displayed on the MFD on the A380 and A350. It responds very laggy although I don't have any problems performancewise. I tried to reduce the dissplay refresh rate and also changed to a 2d cursor via the MSFS menu but then my complete mouse cursor keeps disappearing. I am playing in full windowed mode without using VR. Here's a video I made to show what I mean:https://youtu.be/VWQgNA_2Aj0Thanks in advance,Leif
September 27Sep 27 Staff Hi Leif,Try putting the refresh rate of the screens to 20fps. I've attached a screenshot from your video of where this setting is.Let me know if that helps.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Sunday at 05:50 PM5 days Author Hi Kyle,as mentioned I've already tried changing the refresh rate either via MSFS or the EFB but it did't help it. It doesn't always stutte but sometimes during a flight. It seem to be happening randomly.Regards, Leif
Monday at 01:59 PM5 days Staff 20 hours ago, Leif said:Hi Kyle,as mentioned I've already tried changing the refresh rate either via MSFS or the EFB but it did't help it. It doesn't always stutte but sometimes during a flight. It seem to be happening randomly.Regards, LeifThanks Leif.I will try and replicate this behaviour on my end and report back. Thanks for your patience! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Create an account or sign in to comment