September 25Sep 25 Hi Ini, Msfs has been great in terms of airctaft choice but there is still 1 aircraft missing (in my opinion) and that is the Dash 8 Q400 and possibly the other dash 8s as well, id love Ini to do a good 'study level' Dash 8 Q400. I know a lot of people would love it and would be an instant buy for a lot of people, including me! I know Majestic are making one/bringing their P3D Q400 to MSFS but seem to be taking ages. I know an Ini Q400 would be truly fantastic and would be the aircraft I fly every single day! Please ini, at least think about making a good Q400 for msfs!
September 26Sep 26 I too would love a quality study-level iniBuilds Q400 for PC, PS5 and Xbox! Edited September 26Sep 26 by AnthonS1
September 26Sep 26 We don't need more iniBuilds monopoly. While they are probably the largest dev team, I'd much prefer they focus on one aircraft for a while and after a few updates go to the drawing board and figure out what's next. It's silly to release an a380 then tease an aircraft which is already probably 50% complete which we have seen.Nor is capitalisation like iniBuilds doing a good thing, it'll benefit us (the end simmer) but not anyone else who wants to take a jab at xyz the company's management is probably just straight marketing and not passion. The devs however do good work, it's a passion for them. Edited September 26Sep 26 by limbo
Create an account or sign in to comment