Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A340 Not Loading On Start-up

Featured Replies

Every time I try to load the A340, it doesn't want to load. I have waited almost an hour. I have cleared the WASM folder multiple times, I have uninstalled and reinstalled both the aircraft and the game. I have also tried having just the a340 in my community folder, and it still wouldn't load. The A350 loads just fine. Also, if I exit the loading screen of the a340 and try to load a different aircraft, nothing else loads. However, when I load a different aircraft before the a340, it works.

I am having the same issue and did the same steps you did. Never got to fly the plane I bought which is disappointing. Hopefully this gets fixed as the a340 looks really good!

I got it to load! How I did this was opting out of the FS2024 beta so I could download the from the FS marketplace instead of just streaming it and then it loaded in within seconds. To me it seems the beta was a problem but I that may just be for me.

I’m experiencing exactly the same problem with the A340.

I have already waited for more than 2 hours, but the aircraft still doesn’t finish loading. I have also followed all the troubleshooting steps recommended by iniBuilds, including clearing the relevant folders/cache and even completely uninstalling and reinstalling the A340.

Interestingly, the Cargo version loads correctly, but the passenger versions do not. They get stuck during loading and the aircraft never appears.

Unfortunately, none of the recommended troubleshooting steps have solved the problem.

This problem only occurs with this particular aircraft. I have no loading issues with any of my other add-on aircraft. Therefore, it seems reasonable to believe that the issue is related to the A340 itself, and I really hope that iniBuilds can find a solution as soon as possible.

You are an excellent company and I have a lot of respect for your work. I truly believe — or rather, I want to believe — that you will find a solution to this problem very soon.

I confirm all the above problems. The aircraft in the beta version is not loaded, only the cargo version. I had to exit the beta version and the plane booted normally. Apparently version 1.0.12 is incompatible with the beta version of MSFS2024. So don't worry in vain. Troubleshooting steps will not help.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.