September 16Sep 16 I have a separate steering axis. However, pedal disconnect acts as if I had only rudder - allows full travel by rudder axis when pressed in, instead of no travel.Additionally, it is supposed to limit deflection to 9 deg when both rudder and tiller is used, and button is not pressed. This does not happen.Did I miss a setting option somewhere that says "use tiller"?
September 16Sep 16 Staff 8 minutes ago, Fabo.sk said:I have a separate steering axis.However, pedal disconnect acts as if I had only rudder - allows full travel by rudder axis when pressed in, instead of no travel.Additionally, it is supposed to limit deflection to 9 deg when both rudder and tiller is used, and button is not pressed. This does not happen.Did I miss a setting option somewhere that says "use tiller"?Hi,Yes, there is an option in the EFB which allows rudder to control nosewheel, than you can enable and disable.Hope this helps.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 17Sep 17 Staff 5 hours ago, Fabo.sk said:Hi,in A220? I can't find it.Hi,You are correct, there is no option in the EFB for the A220. I thought this was an A380 thread 🤫That being said, I attached a little FAQ that should help explain this behaviour a little better.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 23Sep 23 Author On 9/17/2026 at 3:36 AM, iniKyle said:Hi,You are correct, there is no option in the EFB for the A220. I thought this was an A380 thread 🤫That being said, I attached a little FAQ that should help explain this behaviour a little better.Thanks! Yeah, that's the problem - the behaviour does not work as described in the how to.
September 23Sep 23 Staff 9 minutes ago, Fabo.sk said:Yeah, that's the problem - the behaviour does not work as described in the how to.Interesting, thanks. I will test this on my end a report back! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Create an account or sign in to comment