September 16Sep 16 Hi Team,I just found out that I cannot load in my Simbrief flight plan by clicking CPNY F-PLN REQUEST, It just pops back up after like a minute or so. I have tried to clear my WASM folder with no luck.Regards,Leo
September 16Sep 16 Staff Hi Leo,Can you confirm the aircraft, sim and simbrief are all running on the same AIRAC/Navdata?Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Yesterday at 06:50 AM1 day On 9/16/2026 at 6:13 AM, iniKyle said:Hi Leo,Can you confirm the aircraft, sim and simbrief are all running on the same AIRAC/Navdata?Thanks!Hi! I'm having the same issue, MSFS2024, A380 and yes running same AIRAC and NAVDATA
5 hours ago5 hr Also having this issue this morning. (Was working fine yesterday) MSFS2024, A380 1.0.3 and simbrief all linked correctlyEFB retrieves data correctly but CPNY F-PLAN REQUEST times out after ~30 seconds
4 hours ago4 hr Update: Tried using VPN which resolved the issue. Not sure why I suddenly have to connect to a VPN to use inimanager and in game cpny requests. Ini team, please can you look into this? Wasn't an issue until last few days, so something must have changed your end?
Create an account or sign in to comment