Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A380 Cannot load in Flight plan

Featured Replies

Hi Team,

I just found out that I cannot load in my Simbrief flight plan by clicking CPNY F-PLN REQUEST, It just pops back up after like a minute or so. I have tried to clear my WASM folder with no luck.

Regards,

Leo

  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/16/2026 at 6:13 AM, iniKyle said:

Hi Leo,

Can you confirm the aircraft, sim and simbrief are all running on the same AIRAC/Navdata?

Thanks!

Hi! I'm having the same issue, MSFS2024, A380 and yes running same AIRAC and NAVDATA

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.