Issue With Root File Pathway Installation (XP11 - Windows 10)

Bagel Productions

Hello, I just installed the iniManager and it looks great! A problem I am having though is that I keep trying to change my installation path to the current XP root folder (my E: drive), however, it keeps reverting to my D : drive (old root folder) and there is nothing I can do to change it it seems.

Assistance on this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

• Administrators

Hi @Bagel Productions.

Are you manually selecting your E drive directory?

Could you please press the Windows Key and R at the same time. A box will open, in it, enter appdata.

image.png

Then, go to the Local folder and at the bottom of this folder, attach the following file: x-plane_install_11.txt.

Sam Wheeler
Senior Management | iniBuilds
inibuilds.com

25 minutes ago, Sam said:

Hi @Bagel Productions.

Are you manually selecting your E drive directory?

Could you please press the Windows Key and R at the same time. A box will open, in it, enter appdata.

image.png

Then, go to the Local folder and at the bottom of this folder, attach the following file: x-plane_install_11.txt.

Hello Sam, yes, I am manually doing so, although I set the E: Drive to be the main directory in Steam. Does this not matter with the iniMnaager? I have been running on the E: Drive for some time now with no issues.

Here is the file:

x-plane_install_11.txt

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Bagel Productions said:

Hello Sam, yes, I am manually doing so, although I set the E: Drive to be the main directory in Steam. Does this not matter with the iniMnaager? I have been running on the E: Drive for some time now with no issues.

Here is the file:

x-plane_install_11.txt 78 B · 0 downloads

Perfect, thank you. Please place the file I've attached below into the same directory you found it in (AppData\Local) and override.

Then, restart the manager if you have it open and let me know if the picks up your E drive. I'll get the team to look into why it was causing issues when you set it manually. 

x-plane_install_11.txt

• Thanks 1

Sam Wheeler
Senior Management | iniBuilds
inibuilds.com

20 hours ago, Sam said:

Perfect, thank you. Please place the file I've attached below into the same directory you found it in (AppData\Local) and override.

Then, restart the manager if you have it open and let me know if the picks up your E drive. I'll get the team to look into why it was causing issues when you set it manually. 

x-plane_install_11.txt 39 B · 4 downloads

Yup, it worked 👍 Thank you very much Sam! I appreciate the swift and simple customer support. 🙂