iniScene NZQN issue - XBOX

Jasenzed

Hi there,

I have downloaded and installed NZQN from Marketplace for XBOX. The scenery installed with no issue however it now appears over top of the existing Asobo default NZQN. There are 2 control towers visible, cars are parked inside buildings and the apron and runway markings are a mess as they are duplicated. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the scenery however the issue remains. Is there any way I can in-install the default scenery so that only the iniScene scenery is displayed? Screenshots attached as reference:

2C134E6C-5C73-44B9-9A01-F507E27FDEAA.thumb.png.fccc1b86b7fc4424e85ee10765c7beac.png675C1526-E6C2-40B3-9295-C6956DC612ED.thumb.png.773f0624b96b7c762359420215ac0398.png

• Administrators

Hello @Jasenzed,

It's a bit of a tight spot for us as there is no way to disable the default Asobo content such as NZQN on Xbox. This issue seems to only have come through in SU7 for some users.

Could you attempt to re-install the scenery in hopes that it will get automatically re-layered in the hierarchy and be given priority over the default scenery.

Cheers.

Max
iniBuilds | Management - Art Director
inibuilds.com

Thanks for the quick reply Max, I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the scenery a couple of times and rebooted the console. The issue still remains unfortunately however I’ll try again later today.  It’s a real shame as the scenery is fantastic! 
I have other payware sceneries installed which have no problem, it just seems to be this one.

• Administrators

Hi @Jasenzed,

This issue is awfully frustrating for us since we can't test our products on Xbox and see if we can find a resolution ourselves.

I've reached out directly to Asobo to attempt to prompt a resolution out of them as soon as possible since this issue is a hindrance for both me and you, I'd imagine.

The issue at hand is the fact that Asobo has a handcrafted custom version of NZQN that they've made impossible to disable, if this could be disabled the issue would be solved, but we again have no way of ensuring this to be impossible since we can't test our scenery on Xbox - and this doesn't occur for all users either, however has been reported to us more prominently since the latest sim update.

If I hear anything back regarding a solution or a fix coming you'll be informed as soon as I know.

Cheers.

Max
iniBuilds | Management - Art Director
inibuilds.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@Max Hi again, I was hoping the latest update may have fixed the issues. The tarmac ground textures seemed to have corrected themselves however the Asobo default scenery still appears. I guess the only option now is to uninstall and reinstall the simulator?

• JoshF locked this topic