August 17Aug 17 Hello all here!While beta testing an upcomming innovative moving map solution I saw that some parking positions at EGLL for MSFS 2024 are missing or showing wrong numbers:213: 213L is missing as sign at the yellow taxi line.218: 217L should read 218R.303: The 303 sign is showing 301.Thanks for an update - cheers!BertFS Reviews
August 17Aug 17 Staff Solution 1 hour ago, Bert Groner said:Hello all here!While beta testing an upcomming innovative moving map solution I saw that some parking positions at EGLL for MSFS 2024 are missing or showing wrong numbers:213: 213L is missing as sign at the yellow taxi line.218: 217L should read 218R.303: The 303 sign is showing 301.Thanks for an update - cheers!BertFS ReviewsHi Bert,It would appear that you may have the default Asobo Heathrow installed rather than the iniBuilds version.Please make sure to disable the default Heathrow through the Marketplace and ensure that the iniBuilds version is installed and enabled.I’ve attached screenshots showing what I’m seeing on my side for reference.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
August 19Aug 19 Author Ups, maybe I have, Kyle - will check - thanks for the hint...Thanks for the fast repsonse!Bert
August 20Aug 20 Author Hello Kyle!You have been right - the problem sat in front of my PC like so often before... The standard EGLL was active and iniBuilds EGLL was not active - I've changed this now: What a difference!I've found other parking position without a proper marking:258RPlease check that out.Sorry for wasting your time - have a good time!Bert
August 20Aug 20 Staff 39 minutes ago, Bert Groner said:Hello Kyle!You have been right - the problem sat in front of my PC like so often before...The standard EGLL was active and iniBuilds EGLL was not active - I've changed this now: What a difference!I've found other parking position without a proper marking:258RPlease check that out.Sorry for wasting your time - have a good time!BertHi Bert,Glad you got it working! No need to apologize, that’s exactly why I’m here.I’ll have a look at stand 258R and report back.Thank you! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Create an account or sign in to comment