August 13Aug 13 I've got my SB defaulted to a flat 20 min taxi. This gives me 400lbs taxi fuel for the A220. I'm routinely overburning on my taxi (probably by about 2-300lbs). Is this an aircraft issue or can someone confirm this is a simbrief problem. I'm using the Simbrief profile provided by inibuilds via the forum.
August 13Aug 13 Staff 28 minutes ago, YYZatcboy said:I've got my SB defaulted to a flat 20 min taxi. This gives me 400lbs taxi fuel for the A220. I'm routinely overburning on my taxi (probably by about 2-300lbs). Is this an aircraft issue or can someone confirm this is a simbrief problem. I'm using the Simbrief profile provided by inibuilds via the forum.Hi,Great question! My assumption would be that SB may not be calculating the correct number, although I can’t say that with complete certainty.If you haven’t already, I’d recommend reaching out in the Synaptic Discord, as they would be the best source for an official answer on this.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
August 14Aug 14 Author I don't use Discord. That's why I post on what is supposed to be the official support forum.
August 14Aug 14 14 hours ago, YYZatcboy said:I don't use Discord. That's why I post on what is supposed to be the official support forum.I think the reason you being sent to the Discord is because this is a Synaptic issue. Not an Inibuilds direct issue. You have to remember Synaptic is the dev team with Inibuilds involvement.
August 14Aug 14 Author 6 hours ago, MITCH1988 said:I think the reason you being sent to the Discord is because this is a Synaptic issue. Not an Inibuilds direct issue. You have to remember Synaptic is the dev team with Inibuilds involvement.I'm aware of that. In previous posts Kyle has said that the Ini team sends these reports to them. If Synaptic was not going to use this forum for support, they would not have Ini host it on their forums or would have a post saying there is no tech support here.
August 14Aug 14 Staff 1 minute ago, YYZatcboy said:I'm aware of that. In previous posts Kyle has said that the Ini team sends these reports to them. If Synaptic was not going to use this forum for support, they would not have Ini host it on their forums or would have a post saying there is no tech support here.Hi,I will forward this thread to Synaptic for further review. While I cannot provide a timeline for their response, hopefully this is something they can investigate and address.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Create an account or sign in to comment