April 18Apr 18 The taxiway between K3>K2 has a hill, and is lopsided, tilting to the right hand side. I have tried 1) uninstalling, and reinstalling. 2) Clearing scenery index folder 3) deleting rollingcache 4) removing any other egcc module from community folder. This is noticable and if taxing an A320 for instance, has a significant impact on taxi speed/power required to overcome it.
July 25Jul 25 Uneven taxiway surface between K3 and K2. Can this be fixed please bin like this since release. I know it has bin reported and not sure why this is still not fixed yet
July 26Jul 26 When taxing between K3 and K2 the surface is uneven where the aircraft does not stay level on the taxiwaylook at this post https://forum.inibuilds.com/topic/36446-taxiway-k-k3k2-ground-model/ Edited July 26Jul 26 by Nick Farrington
July 29Jul 29 Hi I am also seeing this on Taxiway J & H at Taxiway P in front of the fire station. Had use the wrap function on GSX as couldn't get round it Thank you
July 29Jul 29 1 hour ago, Gavin Walker said:HiI am also seeing this on Taxiway J & H at Taxiway P in front of the fire station. Had use the wrap function on GSX as couldn't get round itThank youI've added this to the log, thank you.
2 hours ago2 hr @iniBuilds how long till this is updated I believe this topic was started in April don’t forget we are paying customers and have a right for the scenery to be in a working order
2 hours ago2 hr Staff 35 minutes ago, Nick Farrington said:@iniBuilds how long till this is updated I believe this topic was started in April don’t forget we are paying customers and have a right for the scenery to be in a working orderHi,I'll look into this today and report back any findings. Thanks for your patience! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Create an account or sign in to comment