March 9Mar 9 Hi, is it possible that beta testers don't realize that the glideslope in the Rome Ciampino LIRA scenery is not aligned with the papi and is too low, so that if you follow the glideslope, on final you have 4 reds and before landing you crash on the approach lighting system pylons??? It was already a MACRO issue in v 1.0, but I hoped that it could be fixed in v 1.0.1... Instead, nothing!
March 10Mar 10 Hi, To push this feedback along to SimPixel, you can contact them regarding the scenery herehttps://sim-pixel.com/airports Then click contact in the top right, thank you.
September 27Sep 27 Author Hi, I tried to contact Simpixel but there is no way, the address support@sim-pixel.com doesn't work and I get the email returned.Is there a way to contact them?Further, is it possible that no one complains about the wrong position of the glideslope at LIRA ILS 15? No one ever performs an ILS there? Why don't scenery beta testers realize about such things?? Are they professional or not?Thanks!
Create an account or sign in to comment