Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

iniManager doesn't open

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, iniKyle said:

Thanks. Wondering if maybe your anti-virus or ISP is somehow blocking the connection?

Actually ive tried the steps with antivirus off and also i have exclusion for inimanager.exe in antivirus settings. and I asked ISP they said there is no direct block or official blacklist by Movistar Chile against any domin. The problem is that i cant even open the inimanager

  • Staff
4 minutes ago, darialove said:

Actually ive tried the steps with antivirus off and also i have exclusion for inimanager.exe in antivirus settings. and I asked ISP they said there is no direct block or official blacklist by Movistar Chile against any domin. The problem is that i cant even open the inimanager

Thanks. I'm going to ask you to contact direct support at the link I've attached. Hopefully they can get this sorted for you!

https://inibuilds.com/pages/contact

Kyle - Community Manager

iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

5 hours ago, iniKyle said:

Thanks. I'm going to ask you to contact direct support at the link I've attached. Hopefully they can get this sorted for you!

https://inibuilds.com/pages/contact

Hi I created the ticket 63290 in 7th Sep, but still waiting for response.

  • 2 weeks later...

i have tried all of these steps as well. i havent been able to use inimanager since a few days after the latest A220 update. ill be able to sign in then itll try log me in then get stuck on the loading screen once the loading gets to the R in manager

Edited by Masters19

  • Staff
7 minutes ago, Masters19 said:

i have tried all of these steps as well. i havent been able to use inimanager since a few days after the latest A220 update. ill be able to sign in then itll try log me in then get stuck on the loading screen once the loading gets to the R in manager

Hi,

Could you DM me your account email? I can forward that off to the team for clarification.

Thanks!

Kyle - Community Manager

iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

after doing a fresh install and logging in, this is all i get and no matter how long i leave it sit, it never loads. also when i go to do a fresh install, when i delete the data folders in roaming and local it completely get rid of inimanager and im unable to relaunch inimanager to get it to remake all the thjings it needs too

iniManager_cZpECRhE06.png

Hello,

I am also experiencing this issue.

The program is doing something, but ultimately never loads

Started yesterday.

WORKAROUND: Connected to a uk VPN (nordvpn) and program runs instantly.

image.png

Edited by bigtasty87

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.