My suggestion

Artpom

I suggest that iniBuilds staff will read and respond to posts here on this forum.

I see some important topics without any feedback from iniBuilds.

T33 community is rather small and there are really max a few posts per week, it is not so challenging to give short feedback to those.

The best way to kill T33 project is to keep silence and do not communicate with those who purchased 

T33 and are able to give valuable feedback.

Edited by Artpom

Hi there,

Apologies if you have felt its been radio silent. We will make sure to ramp up responses to T-33 inquires, however like mentioned before, we do read everything and take it into account for future iterations of the product, so rest assured that whatever feedback is given is being relayed to the developers despite the lack of a response. But like mentioned, I'll personally try to respond a lot more.

Thank you!

Eddie
Community Manager 
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

Just to be clear "Eddie", the "system" as it's been set up here on the forum by Inibuilds simply doesn't work. very well....at least in my opinion anyway.  Customers who purchase a product through an online developer expect a direct contact point with that developer. Communicating with a developer through some intermediary who has a rubber stamp that reads "Your input is important to us and has been forwarded to the team" simply doesn't feed the pussycat.
I can't speak for others but I will tell you emphatically that my personal experience with Inibuilds has been far less than satisfactory. In fact I have gone from wanting to help make the product a better product all the way down to uninstalling the T33 and writing off what I paid for it.
Sorry to be so negative, and I wish you luck going forward, but I'll be moving on to more productive activity concerning any involvement I have with the flight simulation industry.
Sincerely,
Dudley Henriques

• Like 1

Inibuilds produces addons that are, in part, of outstanding quality. Before buying the T-Bird I had the Bf-108 and I find them both VERY impressive regarding model and textures, also the 108s sound is very accurate as are the samples used in the T-33, at least to my ears. Some nice features and gimmicks, a little extra on some procedures, but (and a big but to me) a lot of stuff feels unfinished and at least in the 108 was never corrected despite being reported in this forum. 

With some more development and attention to detail both planes could be MUCH better and I sincerely hope that the "PREMIER" slogan put on the addon discussed here will have something more to it than the claim of real-pilot feedback, authenticity of behaviours (that is not achieved yet) and a higher price.

Inibuilds, if you're reading, I am sorry for being so naggy. The market is full of developers producing half-hearted mediocre planes just on the effect of great visuals and I sense you could do much better. Please hear us, this will make us fly those addons for years to come instead of just a few hours until they are pushed in the dusty corners of our virtual hangars, thanks! I'd gladly even pay a little more for that.