New PMDG 777-200ER Base Textures

Hello,

I have installed above file as follows. The content is moved to the folder texture.common200ER. As far as the files ended with GE; PW and RR, I moved them to these folders. As far as my understanding. How and where do I load the textures from the downloaded airlines? Maybe it's just me. But I find the instructions here more than poor and would be happy to know, how to install everything? Do I have to create for each livery my own aircraft.cfg file now? Thanks for the support.

Regards,

Fabian

• Administrators

Hello,

The base texture folder should be placed into the \SimObjects\Airplanes\PMDG 777-200ER folder, not texture.common200ER.

Each specific airline livery can be installed using the PMDG Operations Center.

Sam Wheeler
Senior Management | iniBuilds
inibuilds.com

When I drop the base folder into this location I receive an error about orphaned textures in the PMDG Operations Center. All we need to do is drop this folder into the PMDG 777-200ER folder, correct?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, sho69607 said:

When I drop the base folder into this location I receive an error about orphaned textures in the PMDG Operations Center. All we need to do is drop this folder into the PMDG 777-200ER folder, correct?

same here, not sure if it needs an entry anywhere in the cfg?

• Administrators
11 hours ago, sho69607 said:

Yes this is normal. Since it doesn't have a CFG entry, the PMDG Operations Center thinks it's a livery and wants to add it to the CFG. Just ignore or dismiss the error.

• Like 2

Sam Wheeler
Senior Management | iniBuilds
inibuilds.com

I have installed the base folder into the PMDG 777-200ER folder and installed the liveries into the PMDG ops center and have no fan blades for the PW variant