Release schedule for A320v2?

Nimrod

Hi team, can you direct me to your release notes for the updates to your aircraft? And do you have a schedule for releases? For example, I'm waiting for the fix for exiting holds  on the A320v2 and was told it would be fixed in the next release...but I don't know when the next release is 🙂

Thanks!

Hi @Nimrod

5 hours ago, Nimrod said:

can you direct me to your release notes for the updates to your aircraft? And do you have a schedule for releases?

As the A320neo V2 is a Microsoft product, any changelogs or announcements will be provided by them directly here: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/c/official/news-and-announcements/141

For our products, they'd be on that particular product's forum section or the announcements.

5 hours ago, Nimrod said:

I'm waiting for the fix for exiting holds  on the A320v2 and was told it would be fixed in the next release...but I don't know when the next release is

Again, being a Microsoft product the release schedule is entirely up to them. That being said, the next scheduled update is the Aircraft & Avionics Update 3 (AAU3), currently slated for a Mid-September release. It will include the new LNAV logic improvements, Terrain Radar and Radial-In features, among other fixes.

This was announced in the latest developer stream which can be found here (timestamped):

Thanks!

Vrishabh Sehgal ( @Richboy2307 )
Community Team Member & Tester
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

7 hours ago, richboy2307 said:

Hi @Nimrod

As the A320neo V2 is a Microsoft product, any changelogs or announcements will be provided by them directly here: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/c/official/news-and-announcements/141

For our products, they'd be on that particular product's forum section or the announcements.

Again, being a Microsoft product the release schedule is entirely up to them. That being said, the next scheduled update is the Aircraft & Avionics Update 3 (AAU3), currently slated for a Mid-September release. It will include the new LNAV logic improvements, Terrain Radar and Radial-In features, among other fixes.

This was announced in the latest developer stream which can be found here (timestamped):

Thanks!

Great, thanks so much for the info!