A300 weird behaviour

UA124567

On the latest version I noticed that every time I land A300, after touchdown it either bounces back into air or looses complete control. Take today for example - I was landing on KMEM runway 27 with literally no wind whatsoever and after touchdown, the airplane immediately swinged almost 180 degrees to right and comes to complete stop. It looked like it hit an obstruction or something but there was none on runway (Orbx KMEM scenery). In fact similar behaviour was noted at other airfields during landing. After a almost after every perfect landing - the airplane loses control - something is wrong somewhere. 

Any suggestions?

Yeah forgot to mention - every time on approach  I am on VAPP speed with A/T disconnected at 500ft AGL and on glideslope. 

9 minutes ago, UA124567 said:

On the latest version I noticed that every time I land A300, after touchdown it either bounces back into air or looses complete control. Take today for example - I was landing on KMEM runway 27 with literally no wind whatsoever and after touchdown, the airplane immediately swinged almost 180 degrees to right and comes to complete stop. It looked like it hit an obstruction or something but there was none on runway (Orbx KMEM scenery). In fact similar behaviour was noted at other airfields during landing. After a almost after every perfect landing - the airplane loses control - something is wrong somewhere. 

Any suggestions?

Hi @UA124567,

Hmm, no that is not normal. That is not something I have noticed personally when flying the plane, nor observed from other users during testing either. Would help if you could upload a short video clip of your landing to youtube and share the link here. This will help to visualize and investigate what is happening.

Just based on the limited information above, it could be related to flight controls/bindings. Such as a stuck brake (left or right), or uneven reverser deployment so make sure any of the controls assigned to that aren't misbehaving. Also check your Assistance Options to ensure none of the AI Assists (like AutoRudder) are enabled which could cause control issues.

Thanks!

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
Community Team Member & Tester
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

On 8/16/2024 at 12:53 PM, richboy2307 said:

Hi @UA124567,

Hmm, no that is not normal. That is not something I have noticed personally when flying the plane, nor observed from other users during testing either. Would help if you could upload a short video clip of your landing to youtube and share the link here. This will help to visualize and investigate what is happening.

Just based on the limited information above, it could be related to flight controls/bindings. Such as a stuck brake (left or right), or uneven reverser deployment so make sure any of the controls assigned to that aren't misbehaving. Also check your Assistance Options to ensure none of the AI Assists (like AutoRudder) are enabled which could cause control issues.

Thanks!

Thanks - I did notice that my controls are over sensitive with particular airplane compared to others, I will have a look at controls again. At same time will try to record this anomaly next time it happens.