NZQN Must I use Photogrametry?

rlaycock

Hi all

I just bought iniBuild NZQN from the marketplace.  It installed OK but I have the default buildings covering the IniBuilds. buildings

I noted on this forum that it says I must have Photogrametry enabled. (I did not see this before I bought the scenery otherwise I would not have bought it)

My question's are

• Must I have Photogrametry on as It really makes so much of the sim look dreadful
  • What happens if I have it turned off?
  • If there is no work around is there anyway of getting a refund or a credit for another product?
  • I guess I should not have bought it from the marketplace?

Thanks in advance if you can help.

Best wishes.

Bob

Hi @rlaycock

This is because the scenery predates the New Zealand world update (WU12), which incorporated significant changes to the photogrammetry and other elevation data for the area. 

A patch was released to work around this, however as suggested in other posts, photogrammetry needs to be enabled. If you do not, then there will be issue with default buildings, as already noted by you.

On 8/10/2024 at 12:57 PM, rlaycock said:

If there is no work around is there anyway of getting a refund or a credit for another product?

Any purchases made via the in-game Marketplace are handled by Microsoft directly. They are subject to the their store's policies, so you'll have to reach out to them directly for any such requests: https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015885580-How-to-request-a-refund

Thanks!

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
Community Team Member & Tester
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com