Feedback Update 1.1.2 Xbox

Maverick3007

Hey Folks, 

i recognized 2 Bugs so far. 

First Bug —> like many other User already posted there are no ATC or ATIS Voices.

Second Bug —> the DHL Livery has the same strange look, like before the Update. (Pictures are attached)

If I forgot something, feel free to add it right here. 

After all it’s a good Update, I am looking forward for the Future ones.

Best Regards Maverick✈️

IMG_0181.jpeg

IMG_0182.jpeg

On 8/7/2024 at 12:03 PM, richboy2307 said:

Hi @Maverick3007

Thanks both these are known issues and we'll release an update for these in the future. Thanks!

Hey, another Bug is the upper beacon light. You can only see it flash when you look from above,  the belly beacon flash is visible from every Camera Angle 

Best Regards Maverick✈️

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Heyho friends,

are there some news regarding a new update? 
I love to fly the A300 but without ATC it doesnt feel right and now after the great update for the A320 it is even more weird to have no answers.

Just a question because you said there will be a quick fix for this issues (ATC an buggy DHL Livery)

A wonderful day for you.

Best regards Maverick✈️

Hi Maverick,

Apologies for no replies up until now. The DHL livery issue may be due to Xbox ram allocation and how it is unable to properly render it due to its quality. Unfortunately this is out of our hands as that is a MS issue. I hope the Xbox improvements MS has made for MSFS2024 will also be backported to MSFS2020, that should make this kind of issue occur a lot less.

As for the ATC issue, we understand that it is frustrating. I've attached our statement regarding said issue below. I assure you that this will be looked at as soon possible. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thank you

Eddie
Community Manager 
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com