ATC WITH A 320 NEO V2 ON XBOX

kekki

Hello, given that I really like the A320 Neo V2, I continue to have problems with flight plans. To obtain correct indications from ATC during navigation, the flight plans on the simulator and on Simbrief must coincide perfectly, otherwise the aircraft tends to follow the one set on the simulator. But doing this isn't always easy. Sometimes with long routes the routings are not found but also the track numbers are different, the SID and STAR are often not found on the simulator, or on the contrary on Simbrief. Am I doing something wrong? With all other aircraft this problem does not exist because the flight plan on Simbrief is perfectly received by the simulator and the ATC gives correct indications with altitudes and heights. Is there a better system? Thank you very much

Hi @kekki

The A320neo V2 does not use the sim's internal flight planner. That means any routes you type into the MCDU or import into it via simbrief are only being read by the aircraft.

If you want to use the in-game ATC services, then you need to setup the plan in the World Map flight planner before the Flight. You can set this route manually, or import the plan from Simbrief (instructions: https://forum.navigraph.com/t/faq-exporting-simbrief-flight-plans-to-msfs/8112)

Thanks!

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
Community Team Member & Tester
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

On 7/27/2024 at 4:26 PM, kekki said:

But is this also possible on XBox?

No the import functions for the default planner are only available on pc. For Xbox you have to enter the flightplans manually i'm afraid.

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
Community Team Member & Tester
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com