Update frustration

dc10boy

After updating my PC A300 this morning, I found that I no longer had any ATC voices (works for all other aircraft.)
No longer have any Simbrief functionality (Unknown username is displayed) My username has not changed, It's entered correctly and works with all other aircraft.
Although it's in the changelog, I see no settings for alerts and warning volume,
When loading into the  "Fly now"  screen the aircraft loads powered on, and then goes to cold and dark (it never did this before).
I uninstalled  and deleted the %LOCALAPPDATA%\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\Packages\inibuilds-aircraft-a300-600
and reinstalled. no help on any problems.
Specs are W11, latest updates. I714700k, 64GB RAM 16GB 4070TI super. It basically runs anything with great performance. I've only gotten a few flights in on this since I bought it a few months ago. first the repeated WASM crashes killed most flights before they got off the ground, finally get those fixed, fly 3 flights, and now this. I'm not having any issues like this on any other aircraft.Really frustrated.

Edited by dc10boy

Good morning,

after updating to v1.1.2 I also cannot connect to simbrief. The error shown is "Unknown UserID" in the EFB when either I try to improt via the "My Flight" page or via the "Weight & Balance" page. Also requeting simbrief flightplan via MCDU ACARS throws error  "Error downloading data".

No difference if simbrief username ist entered in the EFB Settings via physical keyboard or EFB on-screen keyboard. Of course my simbrief username has not changed.

What can I do?

Thanks!Unbenannt.thumb.PNG.457e3f2f373e89475f7708f41093bb5a.PNG

9 hours ago, dc10boy said:

No longer have any Simbrief functionality (Unknown username is displayed) My username has not changed, It's entered correctly and works with all other aircraft.

4 hours ago, Martin Haeusler said:

No difference if simbrief username ist entered in the EFB Settings via physical keyboard or EFB on-screen keyboard. Of course my simbrief username has not changed.

Use your Pilot ID (Numbers only) in the EFB.
Usernames will not work any longer, this was changed as some users had issues with simbrief connectivity because of the special characters in their usernames.

Although it's in the changelog, I see no settings for alerts and warning volume,

Its not a separate slider. It is part of the SYSTEMS volume slider. Before warnings/callouts/alerts volume was not user configurable.

When loading into the  "Fly now"  screen the aircraft loads powered on, and then goes to cold and dark (it never did this before).

Yes it has no bearing on functionality of the aircraft and is a by-product of the XML Interactions re-write for performance optimizations.

After updating my PC A300 this morning, I found that I no longer had any ATC voices (works for all other aircraft.)

Known issue as acknowledged here, and even replied on by you: 

Please avoid re-posting the same issues across multiple threads.

Thanks!

• Thanks 1

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
Community Team Member & Tester
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

Thank you, I'll try switching the Simbrief to user ID  number instead of username. I posted again a comprehensive list of what I was seeing, not to be a pain, but to put all the odd issues I was seeing in one place  in case they were connected.

• Like 1