VDGS version 3.1.0

ApolloBlackCat

Hi Guys,

Was the VDGS ever sorted for this scenery?  I purchased yesterday (Ver 3.1.0). I have the Noolaero app already installed in my Utilities folder (Using MSFS Addons) and this works at addon sceneries such as Bergen. I have removed the dashes in the Noolaero folder embedded within Sim Objects in the Inibuilds EGLL hierarchy. I have refreshed the the Noolaero app using the Rescan devices option to no avail even though it did increase the number of VDGS files discovered to reflect EGLL, however nothing shows on the VDGS displays within the sim tested at various EGLL terminals no luck.

Also tried the MSFS Layout Generator which seems to mess everything up for me in regards to this scenery, neccesitating a re-install. (Not really clear on which JSON file I am supposed to drop on it, the copied one or the source one so probably my fault).

Thank you for a great scenery, it is fantastic other than this issue.

Regards

Hi @ApolloBlackCat

Not as yet, it is on the list for next update. For now to restore NoolVDGS please do the following:

1. Find your Community folder and inside look for iniBuilds-airport-egll-heathrow folder. Here you'll see things like the layout.json file that you need to edit.
    image.png.8fb20b3320329d068f86b25885c8a76f.png

2. In it go to SimObjects > Landmarks and there you'll see the noolaero-vdgs-egll 
    image.png.146f26044c0b54bf1bd58d6ee25f9d34.png

3. Rename noolaero-vdgs-egll  to noolaero VDGS EGLL
  4. Then go back to iniBuilds-airport-egll-heathrow and update the layout.json  (either manually in notepad or by dragging the .json file on top of MSFS Layout Generator.exe tool)
  5. Finally, run the Noolaero app to Rescan devices. This time you will see EGLL populate in the list.

Thanks!

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
Community Team Member & Tester
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com