Active SID/STAR waypoint not being displayed above 80 miles range

Ralgh

The active waypoint is not being displayed on the nav display when the range is greater than 80 miles. Is it correct that the waypoints on the SID and STAR aren't displayed above 80 miles range except the active waypoint is always displayed in the real world aircraft. 

Okay, I fly a trip tomorrow and will try to remember to get a pic of it. Interestingly enough I was paying particular attention to it on my last trip, and it was often showing one or two fixes beyond the active fix on the arrival. I don't know if it has to do with distance between fixes or what criteria it was using but the active fix was always displayed. 

• Like 1

Here you can see on the ORCKA departure out of LAX and the LENDY arrival into JFK the active fixes on the SID/STAR are displayed on the 160 mile range. The same fixes remained displayed on the 320 mile range too. Again there are other SID/STAR fixes displayed but I still am not sure of what the criteria is for that because not all the other SID/STAR fixes are displayed. 

IMG_1057.jpeg

IMG_1060.jpeg