A320 version 2

Lightbringer357

I must say I really enjoy flying your planes especially A320 version 2, but the problem im having is my plane rocks back forth during all of my flights..any of my other planes it’s smooth sailing with an occasional turbulence…hoping it’s a easy fix.

Hello, first of all thank you for your superb work.
I'd like to know when you plan to release an update for the 320neo v2?
The take-off speed is amazing, the plane takes the whole runway to take off. I don't know if it's just for me, but I use the airbus quadrant thrustmaster and on take-off and landing, when the plane loses control, it veers to the left and noses over, it becomes impossible to control it, I should point out that I have calibrated my joystick and with all the other planes it works perfectly, even with the latinvfr. If anyone has a solution or if inibuild has a solution, even a temporary one, it would be most welcome. In the meantime I will uninstall and wait for an answer or a fix.

On 7/6/2024 at 5:20 PM, Lightbringer357 said:

but the problem im having is my plane rocks back forth during all of my flights

Ensure all the AI Assists are disabled (Options > Assistance Options > Piloting) as they will affect the AP functions.

Also do note that the A320neo V2 uses the new Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) aerodynamics model in MSFS, so it generally will be less "stable" compared to other planes as it interacts with the environment better and takes lot more factors into account. You may also want to reduce the Turbulence to MEDIUM or LOW if you feel it is too much for your liking. 

image.png.42e78f0fdcbb0465512cbe29603b6f92.png

On 7/7/2024 at 3:57 AM, denzel971 said:

I don't know if it's just for me, but I use the airbus quadrant thrustmaster and on take-off and landing, when the plane loses control, it veers to the left and noses over, it becomes impossible to control it

Me and countless other users are using this plane with the Thrustmaster Airbus Stick and Throttle Quadrant without any such issues. Please ensure again your AI assist are disabled as shown above. Also please ensure you have calibrated your throttles properly in the EFB Options page using this guide: 

On 7/7/2024 at 3:57 AM, denzel971 said:

The take-off speed is amazing, the plane takes the whole runway to take off.

This is normal for a de-rated take-off, as our EFB Take-off Calculator is designed to calculate for a greater second-segment climb rate, rather then get off the runway as quickly as possible.

Thanks!

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
Community Team Member & Tester
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

22 hours ago, Green97 said:

Is there a timeline for when the next update is due on this aircraft? 

Release and timelines are up to Microsoft as it is their product. However rest assured that the team has been fixing reported bugs and improving the aircraft in the background 🙂

• Like 1

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
Community Team Member & Tester
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com