inquiry about landing gear lowering when landing in the airbus a320 v2

hi,

im having a small issue with the airbus a320 v2. when i am getting ready to land i lower the lever on my quadrant to lower the landing gear and it takes a few seconds and the gear never lowers it takes forever and i have to keep lifting and lowering the lever to make sure the wheels do lower and its becoming a nuisance i dont know what to do about this situation. i have my gear mappings to my bravo throttle quadrant gear lever for the up and down mappings. anyway if anyone who knows anything about this issue and what i can possibly do to fix it let me know itd b great thanks again.

sinecerely,

adam

simpilot7091

Hi @SimPilot7091

Please ensure you do not have any conflicting bindings.

I am also using this with the BravoTQ, with below assignments and not noticing any issues with the gear.
image.thumb.png.8298c49a091e4c992dc9e967c5bfa2a1.png

Also ensure you do not have any AI Assists enabled (Options > Assistance Options > Piloting).

image.png.484e60186478b55b9bfad4f9d67afddc.png

If you are still having problems, please record a  video clip of the issue and share here. Both internally showing your ECAM and Gear lever, and also external showing how it extends/retracts. Also provide a screenshot of your bindings.

Thanks!

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
Community Team Member & Tester
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

Hi richboy2307,

it’s me Adam just wanted to let u know that I removed all the airbus 320 aircraft from the sim cause I just didn’t want to deal with the issue of the landing gear not coming down.

sincerely,

Adam