A320neo V2 black screens

Joshua Welton

Each time I do a flight in the A320neo V2, I keep getting black screens. 

It was okay on Beta, but when SU15 came out it was unflyable, each time I started descending it came up with black screens, no matter the airport, add on etc it always does this. Anyway I could fix this? Or do I have to wait for a new update?

Could somebody please help me with this ongoing issue: 

On random moments, the displays on a320 v2 all turn blank. I recently saw a post saying I need to reduce sim traffic and I did this, but the issue has continued...

Are there any other suggestions to prevent this from happening? I would very much appreciate it. It's just incredibly frustrating especially when it happens 10 miles from the runway!

Notes:

I'm on Xbox Series S, all sim traffic have been reduced, no add ons, updates for all my systems are completed.

Hey I'm stuck with the same issue. I read that reducing sim traffic (sea life, ground aircraft, airport life) will help, and it did help in my case for a while. Maybe try on your system and see if that works.

But now I have the issue again. I feel ya

Hi @achelous / @Joshua Welton

What you're experiencing is called Avionics Black Out (ABO). This is a feature of the Xbox version of MSFS2020 that turns off glass avionic displays when the Xbox is running out of memory (RAM), in order to keep the other parts of the sim running. 

While all efforts have been made to optimise the A320Neo V2 for its memory footprint, at the end of the day this is an issue with Xbox's limited memory and largely for MS/Asobo to improve upon. 

Thanks!

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
Community Team Member & Tester
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com