FMGC working weird

AFR7545

Hello. 

i've making test flight with the updated version of the plane (with the enhanced one) but when i'm entering the flight plan on the aircraft, no airways route are valid for the plane and when i want to put all the waypoint manually, the FMGC don't want to take all the waypoint at the same time: i'm force to entered one waypoint then to validate the ambered flight plan (wich is normal after any change on the flight plan) then i can put another waypoint, instead of simply put all the waypoint and valide only one time after entered the whole route

and also did the enhanced version that we have is the expected one or there is another enhanced version for latter?

Hi @AFR7545

Could you please share the route you were trying? Also are you using Navigraph navdata?

I've just tried on this route (VHHH DCT CH DCT MAGOG A470 SWA V37 JCS V36 TEBON ZSAM) and do not experience such issues (see video below)

On 5/27/2024 at 4:47 PM, AFR7545 said:

and also did the enhanced version that we have is the expected one or there is another enhanced version for latter?

Yes this is the only one. If there are any changes, that package itself will be updated.

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
Community Team Member & Tester
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com