Performance on the ground

rob.smith7904

Hi all, 

I am having some really bad FPS/Performance on the ground. 

I'm not sure if this is a wider issue which is why I am posting on here. 

I have tried other comparable aircraft such as the FBW A320 and the performance is okay. 

If you need some figures or help with this please let me know, 

Robyn 

Same issue here and with other users. An inibuilds admin, Josh, posted this in a discord treat about it: "We will be looking at this. The curious part is that this package has been validated to run within parameters on an Xbox Series S. That console has *combined* 8 GB of RAM. Additionally, we did not have performance complaints during any of our testing cycle, outside of (expectedly) the first build or so as optimisations were made.   This is not to try and push the issue under the rug, I'm not denying it exists. I'm just trying to provide some context that from our side, there was no issue to address in the first place. There *has* to be some common factor, but trying to find those has historically been next to impossible, but we welcome any and all feedback"

On 5/26/2024 at 9:13 PM, ErikSchlijper said:

Same issue here and with other users. An inibuilds admin, Josh, posted this in a discord treat about it: "We will be looking at this. The curious part is that this package has been validated to run within parameters on an Xbox Series S. That console has *combined* 8 GB of RAM. Additionally, we did not have performance complaints during any of our testing cycle, outside of (expectedly) the first build or so as optimisations were made.   This is not to try and push the issue under the rug, I'm not denying it exists. I'm just trying to provide some context that from our side, there was no issue to address in the first place. There *has* to be some common factor, but trying to find those has historically been next to impossible, but we welcome any and all feedback"

Same performance issue for me.  Very heavy on frames and jerky in all situations compared to PMDG/Fenix which are extremely smooth.

Yes, as noted by Josh on discord, the team is looking into the performance issues.

As mentioned there, the performance issues currently seem confined to specific type of systems, and such issues were not noticed nor reported throughout testing internally, or in the SU15beta period where users had access to this plane and versions thereof for multiple weeks. 

As the products have to work on Xbox, performance and optimization is a key focus throughout the development process and we will continue to improve the product in that aspect as far as practicable.

Appreciate your patience and understanding on the matter.

Thanks!

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
Community Team Member & Tester
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

Just to chime in, I'm also seeing terrible performance with DX12. Single frame rate when my system is capable of 70+. Odd thing is if I switch to DX11 the plane works fantastically. System specs:

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D

AMD 7900XTX, 24.5.1 drivers (latest)

32GB Ram

So horsepower isn't the issue here.

• Like 1