Logo lights missing

Hi community,

I've the problem that i dont see the logo lights in certain flight phases. On the ground, loggo lights work perfectly fine. once I am in the air I dont see them

anymore. I've have the same with a product from another vendor. I assume I can be an MSFS 2020 issue but I want to ask around here.

Thanks for support in advance

Cheers

Bernie

Not sure for the A300 but for the A320 and up to the A380. Once you retracted the landing gear on take off the logo lights will be turned off automatically.

On descent even turning it on by the switches the tail logo lights would only be turned on if you selected flaps config 2 onwards even config 1 wont trigger it.

Interesting to hear... the A300 don't switch off automatically. I can't remember seeing it on the A320 and up to A380 🙂 But I will find out. Boeing stays always on.

He's absolutely correct. That is standard operation on Airbus Aircraft. Logo lights come off when airborne and slats are retracted. On descent, they come on as you pass Flaps 2 on the A32X series aircraft  and the modern Airbus heavies.In the case with the A300, they illuminate when the flaps are extend pass 15 degrees. That operation you see is normal.

Edited by ROMAN78