RW 24L bad bump

pmplayer

Hi guys,

Today i started a flight from KLAX to PUNK, dapart from RW24L and about half way along i got thrown up in the air, cause was a big bump.

Would be fine you could look into this and if so a fix would be nice, if you landing there this probably kills the plane and the people in that plane aswell !

cheers 😉

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately, I need to post another "me too" type of reply.  Similar to JFK, even with PG on and a scenery cache cleared, I have a large bump on 24L at LAX.  In an MD-80, will pop my nose in the air pretty significantly (to where my VSI increases and the ground flight deck fans spool down).

Hi,

We checked internally and through beta testers and do not see reports of such with PG enabled, and the client loading in the data as intended.

These bumps will only appear if PG is off due to the missing elevation data. For the same reason this could also happen with PG On, if due to some connectivity issues the required data has not been streamed/downloaded into your client. 

Thanks

Vrishabh Sehgal ( @Richboy2307 )
Community Team Member & Tester
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

For what it's worth, here's the picture I also posted in Discord in Dev Mode.  The areas circled in red are where I see these significant (nose-wheel popping up) bumps on takeoff and landing.

image.png

Can't say I'm noticing this on our end, unless again the PG data has not completely downloaded. I'll share with the team anyways to see if anything can be done. Thanks!

Vrishabh Sehgal ( @Richboy2307 )
Community Team Member & Tester
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com