Version 1.1.1.: Rudder (tiller) steering not working anymore

johe_ini_2312

Just tried a flight with the A300R after the newest update 1.1.1. and unfortunately experienced, that now it was impossible to steer the aircraft using the rudder pedals, allthough rudder steering was enabled by the settings. The aircraft was only going straight ahead, no turns on tayiways where possible anymore.

Does anyone has some advices for me?

I could see that using my pedals where hrapgically shown in the cockpit view as well on the pedals as on the flctl page.

Kind regards

Johannes

Edited by johe_ini_2312
addition

I believe they've incorporated some part of the ground physics with the latest update. Confirm you only do 90 degree turns at under 9knots and not more? cause it is recommended not to do sharp turns at higher speeds.

Posted (edited)

I confirm, that even a one degree turn is not possible.

That means, that after pushback with a starting speed of 0 it is not possible to make any turn at all. Even when pushing the rudders 100% to on side the aircraft is going straight ahead, allthoug the cockpit view shows, that the rudder control input is performed completely.

Edited by johe_ini_2312

Hi,

Can you try to recycle the settings? (Select RUDDER CONTROLS TILLER to NO, then YES) and see if it works?
Also how have you mapped your rudder axis? Is it via some external tool (FSUIPC/SPAD/Axis and Ohs)?

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
IniBuilds Community Team Member & Tester

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2024 at 6:47 AM, johe_ini_2312 said:

Just tried a flight with the A300R after the newest update 1.1.1. and unfortunately experienced, that now it was impossible to steer the aircraft using the rudder pedals, allthough rudder steering was enabled by the settings. The aircraft was only going straight ahead, no turns on tayiways where possible anymore.

Does anyone has some advices for me?

I could see that using my pedals where hrapgically shown in the cockpit view as well on the pedals as on the flctl page.

Kind regards

Johannes

Same thing for me. This all just occured with the latest update and can't figure why its happening.

On 4/15/2024 at 7:43 AM, richboy2307 said:

Hi,

Can you try to recycle the settings? (Select RUDDER CONTROLS TILLER to NO, then YES) and see if it works?
Also how have you mapped your rudder axis? Is it via some external tool (FSUIPC/SPAD/Axis and Ohs)?

I've also tried these options listed and still no change. I don't have anything external mapped to the rudder axis. I've uninstall and reinstalled moments ago to see if this resolved the issue.