[v1.0.0] No ground services available at gate 61, please check other gates as well!

Erik

After my first landing with the A32neo into Luton ATC guided me to gate 61. When parked I noticed no ground services are available (stairs/baggage/catering). On the world map I found that the type of the parking spot is 'ramp_ga medium'. I think changing it to ramp_ga large solves the issue.

Further I would recommend to make every spot where airlines park make it type ramp_ga large. If you levae it as is you will see GA also on i.e. easyJet parking spots.

spacer.png

• 1 month later...

Just purchased this addon through the Market Place for the XBOX and can't believe that you have released this for the XBOX with the ground vehicle issues still not sorted. When this was first mentioned here back in March. How can you advertise/sell something that's not finished or complete. Like buying a car and the seller says OH we will add the wing mirrors later not sure when but we will work on it.

The bug is logged, as reported above.

On 5/13/2024 at 1:50 AM, Timm Turner said:

Just purchased this addon through the Market Place for the XBOX and can't believe that you have released this for the XBOX with the ground vehicle issues still not sorted

When a "version/build" (.e.g V1.0) of the scenery is made, it is submitted simultaneously for release on iniStore (PC Only) & Marketplace (PC & Xbox). It is the same version/build of the scenery, even though it is available at different times to you as a user. 

That is why if a bug was present on a particular "version/build", it will remain on that "version/build" no matter where it is downloaded from (iniManager or Marketplace).

The availability of a particular" version/build" on Marketplace (PC & Xbox) is dependent on MS/Asobo's internal validation process and thus out of our control for when exactly it is available. So we are usually not releasing products for platforms "separately", even though it may seem like this to you as a user.

On 5/13/2024 at 1:50 AM, Timm Turner said:

How can you advertise/sell something that's not finished or complete.

In any case, I do not see where you are drawing this impression from. There is nothing that was listed on the the product page or shown on the teaser video that was not present in the product since v1.0. The ground services advertised were specifically shown to be for "Official GSX Profile Included" feature as well.

In any case, we note the submitted bug report and will address it when we can in a future update.

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
IniBuilds Community Team Member & Tester

OK, Thanks for that. Here is some more images in what I have found.

1. I have LVFR Static Aircraft installed and when I park up lets say gate 48 yes I get all the service items but sitting on top of another Aircraft. If I move to gate 47 nothing and nothing at gate 48. When I take out static Aircraft and move back to gate 48 I again I get the service vehicles but no Static aircraft in the whole airport. which takes out the purpose of this Airport. But then if I move back to gate 47 (Static Aircraft not installed) and you can see nothing at this gate, nothing even showing up at ground service menu. Just hope that this gets sorted before your A320 is released as I know  a lot of easyjets pilots are what patiently for it but with this Airport in the state it's in is not going to help your sales

Gate 48.png

Gate 47.png

Take Static Aircraft Out.png

No Services.png

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Whilst on this gate issue you mention The ground services advertised were specifically shown to be for "Official GSX Profile Included" feature as well. would this only be available for PC and not XBOX?

Edited by Timm Turner

In-game ground services not working properly is a bug, that has been logged as such. Once fixed, it most likely will work on both PC & Xbox.

7 hours ago, Timm Turner said:

would this only be available for PC and not XBOX?

I was referring to the ground services shown in the trailer video specifically, and those are from GSX. As far as I know, GSX is currently PC only, so ground services (as seen in the trailer specifically) are only available on PC currently.

Thanks!

• Confused 1

On 5/15/2024 at 2:23 AM, Timm Turner said:

So in theory what your showing is very misleading for those like me on XBOX. At the end of the day like me got drawn into a false trailer

It is labelled as GSX, so I wouldn't go that far. But note your feedback, maybe we could include more obvious disclaimers going forward, but in any case I dont think what was shown was purposefully misleading or "false" in any way.