Changing settings in London Heathrow via Inimanager

jamcgee1978

Morning all,

could someone shed some light into how I change settings in the heathrow scenery pax etc via the manager and also where the documentation is hidden within the folder structure as ive explored the community folder and no joy, im a windows user a wanted to get it ready for my son after school

cheers 

Hi,

There is no documentation with this scenery. You can configure Heathrow (EGLL) scenery features and texture options via the IniManager tool.
Simply go to

My Products > EGLL

You should see the configuration options there. Please note any changes will only take effect after a sim restart!
An update was pushed out to address users not being able to see these Configuration options with v3.1.0 update.

Please check again Thanks!

image.thumb.png.3c9e5ce31013822bd0bea4e5a960b9fa.png

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
Community Team Member & Tester
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

I checked again. Everything was fine.
But when I restarted iniManager a moment ago, it began reinstalling EGLL on its own.
I let the Manager do it. After it ended, I selected my prefered options and then... it started updating again.
For me it's a neverending cycle at this moment.

On 3/21/2024 at 6:43 PM, Rafal said:

After it ended, I selected my prefered options and then... it started updating again.
For me it's a neverending cycle at this moment.

@here A possible fix has been pushed. Please check now and let us know in case you are still getting this error. Thanks!

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
Community Team Member & Tester
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

16 hours ago, richboy2307 said:

let us know in case you are still getting this error

Not any more. It has finally stopped updating itself. Thanks!

• Like 1