Unable to access Inimanager

kjhnor

I have installed Inimanager latest version. My login details are accepted but all I get is the server is under heavy load waiting whilst its buffering or the server is under heavy load try later. I have no VPN. My security is set to allow inimanager access. I have contacted support and I am told to reinstall. I have deleted the Inimanager App data. A completely hopeless system. I can login to my Inibuilds store and see mynorders, but cannot download anything.

11 hours ago, kjhnor said:

I have installed Inimanager latest version. My login details are accepted but all I get is the server is under heavy load waiting whilst its buffering or the server is under heavy load try later. I have no VPN. My security is set to allow inimanager access. I have contacted support and I am told to reinstall. I have deleted the Inimanager App data. A completely hopeless system. I can login to my Inibuilds store and see mynorders, but cannot download anything.

As a test, can you cycle your internet connection? There may be an instance of the IP being flagged and bad or something corrupt in the packet transfer process that is blocking the download.

• 2 weeks later...

I have spent days trying to download from the Inimanager with zero success. All the manager says is that the server is busy and under a heavy load. Please can you give me access to my downloads. The Inimanager is not allowing me access. No matter what I do.

image.png.60396b5e1911481f0d3e29e45db03b28.png

I have also flushed my dns and tried to access inimanager via an imac at my home with exactly the same result. It is a problem Inibuild end wrongly reporting your server isbusy buffering. Direct links to my downloads requested.