A320Neo

Azlog

Great presentation on the A320Neo on yesterday's livestream. Hugely looking forward to flying this aircraft - the Xbox has sorely needed a high fidelity modern Airbus for way too long and it's finally almost here

1 hour ago, Azlog said:

Great presentation on the A320Neo on yesterday's livestream. Hugely looking forward to flying this aircraft - the Xbox has sorely needed a high fidelity modern Airbus for way too long and it's finally almost here

Cannot wait for the realese, if I understood correctly it will come today with for the beta users?

anyway great job guys!

13 minutes ago, Mario Manole said:

Cannot wait for the realese, if I understood correctly it will come today with for the beta users?

anyway great job guys!

My understanding was that it won't come out on the beta as there isn't enough time left for that with the update coming in less than 2 weeks and it will just wait until then - but I'd love to be mistaken so I could put it through its paces

Thanks both! Going by what Jorg said yesterday it will indeed not make a beta flighting; but its not long now until SU15 full release where we can all enjoy the neo V2 🙂

• Like 2

• JoshF locked this topic