1.06 Issue

Adel Haiba

There's a tiny bug on the A300-600 when using the automatically executed checklist in MSFS. On the start checklist, unlike the A310 the fuel valves open immediately, which causes a hot start and a high EGT rise.

It should wait until 20% N2 then open.

Did you mean start procedure or checklist?  Checklists do not open or move anything.  

When I start the engines, I do not introduce fuel until 20% N2 and have no issues.  The start valve opens immediately upon pressing start on the OHP, but that is normal I believe.  

Mark "Crabby" Crabtree AAL311 | PHL
I7-9700KF | 2070 Super | Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo | MFG Crosswind

logo_130208.png

2 hours ago, Crabby said:

Did you mean start procedure or checklist?  Checklists do not open or move anything.  

When I start the engines, I do not introduce fuel until 20% N2 and have no issues.  The start valve opens immediately upon pressing start on the OHP, but that is normal I believe.  

Hello Crabby,

I mean the checklist, the checklist move and open switches and everything, But you have to enable the Assisted Checklist in the Assistant Options.

Regards 

1 hour ago, Adel Haiba said:

Hello Crabby,

I mean the checklist, the checklist move and open switches and everything, But you have to enable the Assisted Checklist in the Assistant Options.

Regards 

INI is very clear that ALL assistance options be turned off.  Those are meant for the arcade default planes, not something like the A310/300, Fenix, PMDG, Maddogx etc.  

logo_130208.png

24 minutes ago, Crabby said:

INI is very clear that ALL assistance options be turned off.  Those are meant for the arcade default planes, not something like the A310/300, Fenix, PMDG, Maddogx etc.  

Well I though it is something to report, it is not an arcade, but it is rather the Co-Pilot assisted action, Anyway it works fine in the A310 though, Better fix anybug in this great bird ;-).

Regards. 

38 minutes ago, Adel Haiba said:

Well I though it is something to report, it is not an arcade, but it is rather the Co-Pilot assisted action, Anyway it works fine in the A310 though, Better fix anybug in this great bird ;-).

Regards. 

I said the arcade (default) aircraft.  Turning on assistance options does turn the sim into an arcade though.  My recommendation is to learn to carry out the preflight, before start, after start, before taxi, line up, after takeoff, descent, landing, after landing, shutdown and secure flows.  Then you can verify your flows against a checklist and truly learn to fly the wonderful aircraft you have in front of you. 

logo_130208.png

13 hours ago, Crabby said:

I said the arcade (default) aircraft.  Turning on assistance options does turn the sim into an arcade though.  My recommendation is to learn to carry out the preflight, before start, after start, before taxi, line up, after takeoff, descent, landing, after landing, shutdown and secure flows.  Then you can verify your flows against a checklist and truly learn to fly the wonderful aircraft you have in front of you. 

Excuse me, bro, but I'm a real pilot anyway. This tiny bug doesn't exist in the A310 anyway, plus it destroys the Co-Pilot feature that comes with the MSFS. it causes no harm anyway, reporting it to them would complete and fix the product.

But let me ask you: are you the one responsible for fixing errors and bugs in this product? or just arguing the subject?

1 hour ago, Adel Haiba said:

Excuse me, bro, but I'm a real pilot anyway. This tiny bug doesn't exist in the A310 anyway, plus it destroys the Co-Pilot feature that comes with the MSFS. it causes no harm anyway, reporting it to them would complete and fix the product.

But let me ask you: are you the one responsible for fixing errors and bugs in this product? or just arguing the subject?

I would have thought that a real pilot would know the difference between executing a flow and running a checklist.  My bad.  "This does not happen on other (or one) aircraft" is not a starting point for tech support.  The A310 and the A300 (as far as the sim world is concerned are two different pieces of software. 

As I pointed out, INI recommends turning off ALL assistance.  This would include the supposed "co-pilot" feature of the sim, which as a pilot, I am surprised you think that is what it is. I did a quick search and neither Microsoft nor Asobo seem to list "Co-Pilot" as a feature.  I would also think that a "pilot" would want to study their study level aircraft and not turn it into Pacman.  

P.S. I am not your bro, pal. 

logo_130208.png

34 minutes ago, Crabby said:

I would have thought that a real pilot would know the difference between executing a flow and running a checklist.  My bad.  "This does not happen on other (or one) aircraft" is not a starting point for tech support.  The A310 and the A300 (as far as the sim world is concerned are two different pieces of software. 

As I pointed out, INI recommends turning off ALL assistance.  This would include the supposed "co-pilot" feature of the sim, which as a pilot, I am surprised you think that is what it is. I did a quick search and neither Microsoft nor Asobo seem to list "Co-Pilot" as a feature.  I would also think that a "pilot" would want to study their study level aircraft and not turn it into Pacman.  

P.S. I am not your bro, pal. 

Relax buddy, Are you the speaker for INI?, I found a tiny issue, and I reported it, Why are you making such a big issue about it, INI made a complete A310 without any flaws.

Stop arguing about it; I just reported it, and I'll wait for INI to reply, Whether they want to fix it or not, it's their matter, not yours.

If you're not the bug fixer for INI, or speaking on behalf of INI, I would appreciate your silence and let them speak for themselves. 

P.S. This message not for you.