Minor things to fix please...

Bert Groner

Hello iniScene!

Thanks for making EGNM - a very good looking airport...

Pelase have a look at the items following:

1. NDB
...is the NDB standing west of taxiway N and north of taxiway D co-located with your present animated terminal radar or is there an antenna mast missing?

2. G/P antenna ILS Runway 32
Please have a look at the angle of this transmitter. It looks like it is slighty off 138 degrees.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Bert

EGNMGPantenna32slightlyoutofangle.jpg

EGNMmissingNDB3Dmodel.jpg

Edited by Bert Groner

Thanks a lot for your time, Nico...

According to the current airport ground chart of the british NATS the NDB should be slighty north of the radar - see the attachmet please. Of course the separtion could be done for graphical reason. So no problem to keep the way it is.

Have a good day!

Bert

EGNMNDB.jpg

Hi, Would like to add to this post. Just got EGNM on XBOX and noticed that we have no cars modelled in the carpark. Also for a busy airport will you be adding some more parked aircraft as only seeing one (mine). I have the DLC for parked aircraft but this does not seem to work here. Timm

Car_Park.jpg

Flight.jpg

Edited by Timm1953

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2024 at 11:34 AM, Timm1953 said:

Hi, Would like to add to this post. Just got EGNM on XBOX and noticed that we have no cars modelled in the carpark. Also for a busy airport will you be adding some more parked aircraft as only seeing one (mine). I have the DLC for parked aircraft but this does not seem to work here. Timm

Heya!

This is a limitation of the Xbox I'm afraid 😕