Problem with reverse thrust

Ralgh

I have the Thrustmaster Boeing throttle quadrant and am experiencing an issue with the A300. The assignments are when I activate thrust reverse (button press) decrease throttle and when I deactivate reverse thrust (button release) throttle cut. Engine 1 responds perfectly for that assignment but when I come out of reverse the engine 2 throttle snaps up to about 57% thrust. If I bump the throttles up a bit the engine 2 throttle with match up with the physical levers. To rule out the controller I tried it with the default 787-10, Leonardo Maddog, PMDG 737 and even the A310 and that assignment works properly for engine 1 and 2 for all those planes. Is anyone else seeing this behavior?

I assign mine to Reverse HOLD then use the throttle to increase reverse.  Allows me to control full range.  I assign the reverse hold to one of my HC Bravo reverse levers.  When I pull the levers, it activates minimum thrust and as I move the throttle forward reverse increases.  Release the reverse handles and normal thrust is restored. 

Mark "Crabby" Crabtree AAL311 | PHL
I7-9700KF | 2070 Super | Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo | MFG Crosswind

logo_130208.png

8 hours ago, Crabby said:

I assign mine to Reverse HOLD then use the throttle to increase reverse.  Allows me to control full range.  I assign the reverse hold to one of my HC Bravo reverse levers.  When I pull the levers, it activates minimum thrust and as I move the throttle forward reverse increases.  Release the reverse handles and normal thrust is restored. 

Interesting. I'm going to have to give that a try.