DIR To not working after latest update.

Mataplun

Hi everyone. We're aware of a bug in the LNAV system and are working intensely to identify and resolve. The main issue we're up against is there isn't a steady pattern in when it fails. Earlier today I tried to reproduce this ~10x of which only 3 failed. 70% is still a poor margin for failure so we're combing through the code. I know that may be frustrating to hear since it's the weekend and you want to reliably operate the aircraft in the time you have but don't want to keep you in the dark or think we're not doing or best to resolve it quickly. Thanks for your patience with this.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

AHMED showing within the 5nm distance ring but the top right distance is showing 147nm... LNAV failed on this flight as well as soon as I departed. First leg it worked fine...

20240203182208_1.jpg

• Like 1

Well at least its being worked on. This bug was happening before the latest update. There is another Topic on this were a bunch of people posted on.  Now its more apparent to most users. Can confirm its still doing it.

Edited by jwilson0514
  • Like 2

Has Anyone noticed or can negate, that the bug correlates with messed up arrivel time in fhe f-pln waypoints list?
More importantly for me it worked when the times were fine, and it later bugged if they were already wrong on the ground.

However my Sample size is rather small.

13 hours ago, jwilson0514 said:

Well at least its being worked on. This bug was happening before the latest update. There is another Topic on this were a bunch of people posted on.  Now its more apparent to most users. Can confirm its still doing it.

You're right on that. I ran into this bug in one of my first few flights after getting the airplane, but I attributed it to just me being unfamiliar with the plane and I never saw the problem again. It definitely seems like something has been exacerbated bc its constant. Every flight with a turn, that I have taken, it seems like the plane flies the first leg fine but the return trip always winds up bugged. 

Edited by TxSpur

Wait, do we have to wait until version 1.0.5 to get this fix?
Aren't they going to release a hotfix sooner to fix the problem?
Is there a way to rollback to version 1.0.3?

I had only been flying the A300-600 for a week or twho and now I'm grounded... haha.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Daniel Landucci said:

Wait, do we have to wait until version 1.0.5 to get this fix?
Aren't they going to release a hotfix sooner to fix the problem?
Is there a way to rollback to version 1.0.3?

I had only been flying the A300-600 for a week or twho and now I'm grounded... haha.

Oops.

Mark "Crabby" Crabtree AAL311 | PHL
I7-9700KF | 2070 Super | Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo | MFG Crosswind

logo_130208.png