Minimum fuel since V1.04

leleupat

Good morning. I am disappointed that the fuel level is 11% when we start in mode: Ready for tackeoff. With 36% we could make a fairly long flight. Now the distance we can cover is very small. Couldn't we have a default fuel level of 50% minimum when starting in Ready for tackeoff? I think for drivers who can't or won't boot from CD this would be much appreciated. It's a shame because until now I had a lot of fun with this plane? There it loses its interest. Sincerely.

• Haha 1

Hello Matteo. Thanks for suggestion. I tried manually entering the quantity of fuel I wanted. This is possible with the engines stopped. As soon as I click Ready for takeoff in the EFB, the fuel level returns to 11%.

This fueling over the EFB works fine for me:

What i do from start at the runway -

Load my weight from Simbrief and as i could not load the fuel with starting engines i go over to the saved panel states and chose "Apu"

Than i set my fuel and looking it counts up and after some seconds i than chose panel state "Ready for Takeoff" what is loading and my fuel still loads to my flightplan fuel and this always works fine for me.

cheers 😉

• iniBuilds 1